1. How do I register to get my ambassador dashboard?
Register through the link belowhttps://www.affiliatly.com/af-1012069/affiliate.panel?mode=register
2. How do I log in to my ambassador dashboard?
Log in at any time through the link below. This link will always be your log in page, so make sure you bookmark it and save it in your email. If you see a message that says your account hasn't been activated yet, you need to wait until you receive the activation email. https://www.affiliatly.com/af-1012069/affiliate.panel
3. How do I get paid?
We pay you at a rate of 15% of each sale you make, and we pay through PayPal. Once you reach $25 of commission, we send you your cash!
4. What if I get a sale but the customer forget to use my link or discount code?
Let us know the first and last name of the person who ordered, and if we approve the sale, we will manually send you commission. We will approve these circumstances on a case-by-case basis and approval is not guaranteed. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What do I do if I can't make sales?
We send out occasional task lists where you can earn freebies and discounts by completing however many tasks you wish. Check your email for when these tasks go out every so often!
6. Is there a time limit for when I need to make my first sale?
We ask that you stay active with the program, and if you are inactive for 60 days then we will have to deactivate your account to make room for other ambassadors. You may re-apply to the program later.
7. Do I get commission on my own purchases? Do my purchases count toward being an active ambassador?
Yes and yes! You still receive commissions on your own purchases, and your purchases still make you an active ambassador.